– Designed by superintendents for superintendents –
The new Carryall 502 from Club Car is the next generation turf utility vehicle, integrating the strong 30-year tradition of the Carryall range with all of the versatile features a modern superintendent might need.
Club Car, a global leader in golf, consumer and utility vehicles and a brand of Ingersoll Rand®, interviewed over 400 golf course superintendents during the design phase of the Carryall 502, specifically tailoring the vehicle to effectively manage golf course maintenance.
One of the key features superintendents asked for was greater visibility. The Carryall 502 therefore boasts the best visibility in the industry, with the widest windscreen in its class and a lowered dashboard to allow for better view of the turf.
The vehicle’s new monsoon canopy with integrated water management is also the widest in its class. It is designed to protect both occupants and equipment from inclement weather, while draining water off to the sides of the vehicle to help protect the rear box.
Other important factors superintendents commented on were space and storage within the vehicle. This led Club Car to design a more spacious occupancy area, with plenty of leg room and enough floor space to easily fit a seed spreader. The dashboard also features large storage areas that can fit a range of equipment and tools, as well as two USB charging ports and a multi-use drinks/tool holder.
Marco Natale, Vice President EMEA at Club Car, said: “We didn’t want to make assumptions about what golf course superintendents need from their utility vehicles. For us, it was important this vehicle works for them every day on the ground, and that’s why we went to them directly.
“The result, which we are immensely proud of, is the most efficient, reliable, comfortable and tailored vehicle in its class, with the customer’s needs right at the heart of its design.”
Other key features of the Carryall 502 include:
• A 14 horsepower gas engine with closed loop EFI engine, or an electric zero-emission option with Trojan T145 extended range batteries
• A rustproof aircraft grade aluminium frame, chassis and cargo box with Rhino lining to deaden sound, along with best-in-class ergonomics
• A total vehicle capacity of 1,200 lbs. (544 kg)
• Optional LED headlights
• An exclusive Versitach attachment system, providing security for tools while traveling
For more information about Club Car, visit: https://www.clubcar.com
- Campey Turf Care Systems has appointed well known industry figure, Nick Brown, as their new Export Sales Manager. Nick has …
- The 2020 Commercial Bank Qatar Masters in March moved across the Qatari capital for the first time in its 23-year …
- For La Grande Mare course manager, Rick Hamilton, relief grinding is what it’s all about when it comes to reel …
- Today (5th June 2020) is World Environmental Day – Great to see golf once again coming together to highlight some …