Aquatrols are the world leaders in the research, development and commercialization of soil surfactants, commonly called soil wetting agents. Aquatrols technologies allow turf managers to optimize growing conditions by increasing water and input efficiency. Aquatrols brands including Revolution, Dispatch, PrimerSelect, Aqueduct, and Fifty90 are available throughout Europe via local distributors. In addition to supporting FEGGA, Aquatrols is a Technical Supporter of Golf Environment Organisation.
Aquatrols is based in the United States and was founded in 1954 by Robert A. Moore. The product first commercialized by Moore and Aquatrols was AquaGro®, the original soil wetting agent used in turf maintenance. Aquatrols became and remains today, the industry leader and innovator in these specialty areas.
As Aquatrols European business has grown, the company has looked for more innovative and efficient ways to serve the markets. Recently Aquatrols has launched a new packaging and order processing scheme in the UK in partnership with Farmura Products to improve service to customers throughout Europe.
Aquatrols are dedicated to excellent product stewardship and were the first company to have their soil surfactants registered in Canada and France. They remain one of only a few companies dedicated to this level of product support. Consistent with this, Aquatrols are dedicated to providing the turf industry world wide with technical expertise, innovative technologies and the research to back them.
International inquires can be directed to Aquatrols Manager of International Business, Nick Gadd. Contact him at email@example.com or visit our website at www.aquatrols.com for more information.
Jan 26th, 20150 comments
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Zehetbauer Fertigrasen
- Harradine Golf
- Frank Newberry
Reigning champion Chris Wood to fly the flag for greenkeepers during title defence at BMW PGA ChampionshipBMW PGA champion 2016 Chris Wood will be flying the flag for greenkeepers everywhere when he sets out to defend …
- 2016 STERF celebrated ten-year anniversary. It all started in 2006, when a small Swedish regional foundation was transformed into a …
- The launch of an exciting new fungicide active for turf disease control now gives a powerful combination of curative and …
- Royal Birkdale Golf Club in Southport hosts the 146th Open Championship this July, which will be the 10th time it …
- Jacobsen, a Textron Specialized Vehicles brand, has announced the renewal of its long standing global partnership to advance sustainability across …