Aquatrols are the world leaders in the research, development and commercialization of soil surfactants, commonly called soil wetting agents. Aquatrols technologies allow turf managers to optimize growing conditions by increasing water and input efficiency. Aquatrols brands including Revolution, Dispatch, PrimerSelect, Aqueduct, and Fifty90 are available throughout Europe via local distributors. In addition to supporting FEGGA, Aquatrols is a Technical Supporter of Golf Environment Organisation.
Aquatrols is based in the United States and was founded in 1954 by Robert A. Moore. The product first commercialized by Moore and Aquatrols was AquaGro®, the original soil wetting agent used in turf maintenance. Aquatrols became and remains today, the industry leader and innovator in these specialty areas.
As Aquatrols European business has grown, the company has looked for more innovative and efficient ways to serve the markets. Recently Aquatrols has launched a new packaging and order processing scheme in the UK in partnership with Farmura Products to improve service to customers throughout Europe.
Aquatrols are dedicated to excellent product stewardship and were the first company to have their soil surfactants registered in Canada and France. They remain one of only a few companies dedicated to this level of product support. Consistent with this, Aquatrols are dedicated to providing the turf industry world wide with technical expertise, innovative technologies and the research to back them.
International inquires can be directed to Aquatrols Manager of International Business, Nick Gadd. Contact him at email@example.com or visit our website at www.aquatrols.com for more information.
Jan 26th, 20150 comments
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Zehetbauer Fertigrasen
- Harradine Golf
- Frank Newberry
- Jacobsen, a Textron Specialized Vehicles brand, has announced the renewal of its long standing global partnership to advance sustainability across …
- Tom Watson famously said of the Old Course at Ballybunion Golf Club in south-west Ireland: “It is a course you …
- The British & International Golf Greenkeepers Association will be opening its doors on Thursday 2 March to welcome representatives of …
- Over 400 golf club officials, golf course operators and developers attended two successful Sustainability in Golf seminars staged by The …
- t the recent FEGGA Conference held at the Quinta da Marinha in Portugal, FEGGA Members unanimously elected Kamil Pecenka as …