Aquatrols are the world leaders in the research, development and commercialization of soil surfactants, commonly called soil wetting agents. Aquatrols technologies allow turf managers to optimize growing conditions by increasing water and input efficiency. Aquatrols brands including Revolution, Dispatch, PrimerSelect, Aqueduct, and Fifty90 are available throughout Europe via local distributors. In addition to supporting FEGGA, Aquatrols is a Technical Supporter of Golf Environment Organisation.
Aquatrols is based in the United States and was founded in 1954 by Robert A. Moore. The product first commercialized by Moore and Aquatrols was AquaGro®, the original soil wetting agent used in turf maintenance. Aquatrols became and remains today, the industry leader and innovator in these specialty areas.
As Aquatrols European business has grown, the company has looked for more innovative and efficient ways to serve the markets. Recently Aquatrols has launched a new packaging and order processing scheme in the UK in partnership with Farmura Products to improve service to customers throughout Europe.
Aquatrols are dedicated to excellent product stewardship and were the first company to have their soil surfactants registered in Canada and France. They remain one of only a few companies dedicated to this level of product support. Consistent with this, Aquatrols are dedicated to providing the turf industry world wide with technical expertise, innovative technologies and the research to back them.
International inquires can be directed to Aquatrols Manager of International Business, Nick Gadd. Contact him at email@example.com or visit our website at www.aquatrols.com for more information.
Jan 26th, 20150 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Curtis Tyrell filming preparations for the Open Championship from a Greenkeeping perspective and interviewed staff while filming the links.
- Royal Portrush Golf Club has successfully renewed its GEO Certified® status. This is golf’s most comprehensive and widely regarded sustainability …
- On 18-21 July 2019, The Open makes an historic return to Northern Ireland for the first time in 68 years …
- Photo supplied by the R&A – L-R) Anders Jacobson, co-founder and CEO of Blue, Tom Watson, Global Ambassador for The …
- Wentworth Club and John Deere Limited have announced a new, exclusive partnership for the supply of golf course maintenance equipment …