The Barenbrug group, one of the largest suppliers of grass seed in the world, is producing annually 90,000 tonnes of grass seed worldwide. When it comes to grass, we believe you cannot find a better, more committed and reliable supplier than Barenbrug. We never forget that your success is what ours is built on; quality and innovation are the guiding principles within the Barenbrug group of companies. Quality has everything to do with the success of your profession. Our profession is plant breeding, selecting and developing plants for various applications and we have specialised in grass.
Barenbrug has invested in specific and exciting research programmes in many different countries, Holland, USA, France, Finland, Romania, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina and the UK.
With craftsmanship, creativity and a lot of patience our breeders are time and time again able to improve on existing varietal material. The quality of Barenbrug’s golfgrass varieties are demonstrated in the recommended variety lists in Europe ( e.g. STRI-Bingley, RSM Germany, the Dutch Grassgidsor the French recommended list) where the Barenbrug varieties can be found on top.
We continue to strengthen our product range with the introduction of unique species and new cultivars, been pioneers in terms of innovation is the guarantee of better solutions to our customers.
Mar 4th, 20150 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Curtis Tyrell filming preparations for the Open Championship from a Greenkeeping perspective and interviewed staff while filming the links.
- Royal Portrush Golf Club has successfully renewed its GEO Certified® status. This is golf’s most comprehensive and widely regarded sustainability …
- On 18-21 July 2019, The Open makes an historic return to Northern Ireland for the first time in 68 years …
- Photo supplied by the R&A – L-R) Anders Jacobson, co-founder and CEO of Blue, Tom Watson, Global Ambassador for The …
- Wentworth Club and John Deere Limited have announced a new, exclusive partnership for the supply of golf course maintenance equipment …