Founded in 1910, Kyoeisha of Japan has been serving agricultural, landscape and golf course customers for more than 100 years. Still a family owned company, since the very beginning Kyoeisha, through its Baroness brand, has been a byword for quality, fitness for purpose and value for money.
Baroness golf course machinery has the highest reputation for cutting quality in the industry and gives customers not only superb functionality, but also the lowest running costs of the major worldwide suppliers to the market.
For almost all of our company’s history we have concentrated on supplying the needs of the Japanese market. In golf, the majority of Japanese golf courses are high-budget, high maintenance facilities with very demanding needs and standards. Our Baroness range of machinery has remained the market leader, despite ever increasing competition from overseas suppliers.
Now, in order to continue the success of Kyoeisha through the next hundred years, Baroness machinery is available through wholly owned subsidiaries throughout China, South-east Asia, Europe and the US.
Quality remains our watchword wherever in the world we place Baroness, but value for money comes a very close second.
KYOEISHA UK Ltd., distributors of Baroness machinery throughout Europe.
Jan 25th, 20150 comments
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Zehetbauer Fertigrasen
- Harradine Golf
- Frank Newberry
Reigning champion Chris Wood to fly the flag for greenkeepers during title defence at BMW PGA ChampionshipBMW PGA champion 2016 Chris Wood will be flying the flag for greenkeepers everywhere when he sets out to defend …
- 2016 STERF celebrated ten-year anniversary. It all started in 2006, when a small Swedish regional foundation was transformed into a …
- The launch of an exciting new fungicide active for turf disease control now gives a powerful combination of curative and …
- Royal Birkdale Golf Club in Southport hosts the 146th Open Championship this July, which will be the 10th time it …
- Jacobsen, a Textron Specialized Vehicles brand, has announced the renewal of its long standing global partnership to advance sustainability across …