Founded in 1910, Kyoeisha of Japan has been serving agricultural, landscape and golf course customers for more than 100 years. Still a family owned company, since the very beginning Kyoeisha, through its Baroness brand, has been a byword for quality, fitness for purpose and value for money.
Baroness golf course machinery has the highest reputation for cutting quality in the industry and gives customers not only superb functionality, but also the lowest running costs of the major worldwide suppliers to the market.
For almost all of our company’s history we have concentrated on supplying the needs of the Japanese market. In golf, the majority of Japanese golf courses are high-budget, high maintenance facilities with very demanding needs and standards. Our Baroness range of machinery has remained the market leader, despite ever increasing competition from overseas suppliers.
Now, in order to continue the success of Kyoeisha through the next hundred years, Baroness machinery is available through wholly owned subsidiaries throughout China, South-east Asia, Europe and the US.
Quality remains our watchword wherever in the world we place Baroness, but value for money comes a very close second.
KYOEISHA UK Ltd., distributors of Baroness machinery throughout Europe.
Jan 25th, 20150 comments
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Zehetbauer Fertigrasen
- Harradine Golf
- Frank Newberry
- Jacobsen, a Textron Specialized Vehicles brand, has announced the renewal of its long standing global partnership to advance sustainability across …
- Tom Watson famously said of the Old Course at Ballybunion Golf Club in south-west Ireland: “It is a course you …
- The British & International Golf Greenkeepers Association will be opening its doors on Thursday 2 March to welcome representatives of …
- Over 400 golf club officials, golf course operators and developers attended two successful Sustainability in Golf seminars staged by The …
- t the recent FEGGA Conference held at the Quinta da Marinha in Portugal, FEGGA Members unanimously elected Kamil Pecenka as …