Founded in 1910, Kyoeisha of Japan has been serving agricultural, landscape and golf course customers for more than 100 years. Still a family owned company, since the very beginning Kyoeisha, through its Baroness brand, has been a byword for quality, fitness for purpose and value for money.
Baroness golf course machinery has the highest reputation for cutting quality in the industry and gives customers not only superb functionality, but also the lowest running costs of the major worldwide suppliers to the market.
For almost all of our company’s history we have concentrated on supplying the needs of the Japanese market. In golf, the majority of Japanese golf courses are high-budget, high maintenance facilities with very demanding needs and standards. Our Baroness range of machinery has remained the market leader, despite ever increasing competition from overseas suppliers.
Now, in order to continue the success of Kyoeisha through the next hundred years, Baroness machinery is available through wholly owned subsidiaries throughout China, South-east Asia, Europe and the US.
Quality remains our watchword wherever in the world we place Baroness, but value for money comes a very close second.
KYOEISHA UK Ltd., distributors of Baroness machinery throughout Europe.
Jan 25th, 20150 comments
- Capillary Concrete™
- Headland Amenity
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Global turf
- Frank Newberry
- 21 FEGGA member Greenkeeper Associations gathered in Sofia, Bulgaria on 20th & 21st February for the 22nd Annual FEGGA Conference. …
- This is a wonderful opportunity for greenkeepers to be part of golfs most prominent golfing event, and also the third …
- Following leadership from The Federation of European Golf Greenkeeper Associations, greenkeepers all over Europe have come together in a pledge …
- On 16th and 17th of November 2017 the Bulgarian Golf Greenkeepers Association celebrated its 10th anniversary. The event was remarkable …
These BIGGA members have been selected to take part in the Future Turf Managers Initiative 2018, made possible by Jacobsen, a Textron Golf brandThe Future Turf Managers Initiative 2018, made possible by Jacobsen, a Textron Golf brand, will take place at the company’s …