Belrobotics of Belgium is behind the very concept of robotised mowing, making it a reality back in 1990, some 30 years ago. Using the same principles, we later developed a golf ball-picking robot.
We are now a subsidiary of the Yamabiko Group, the owner of famous brands Echo, Shindaiwa and others, and our robots are Robotised working by the thousands all over Europe and beyond, mowing-mulching golf courses, but also many other types of sports- and other turf specific areas such as football, parks, manor house venues, airport sites…
Want to take a view? Just contact us and we will send you the details of a nearby, equipped venue. Or, better still, ask us for a six-week, full-scale demo at your own venue and see for yourself the difference our unique floating cutting heads can make.
The benefits of Robot-mowing include:
1. Excellent Turf Surface
2. 50% savings
3. Optimised labour
4. Silent operation
5. 90% less CO₂ emissions
Golf ball-picking, how and which benefits?
Quite some above-mentioned benefits also apply for our Rangepicker/Ballpicker. But robotised ball-picking goes beyond that, as it brings the opportunity to complete the automation of the whole ball logistics systems. Nowadays picked balls are mostly being dropped manually into a washing system. With our partners, we bridge this part of the chain, making for a fully robotised operation, from field to ball dispenser.
Our Rangepicker/Ballpicker robots can handle up to 12,000 balls per 24 hour.
For more information please contact:
Regional Sales Manager
Aug 30th, 20190 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Kainuu Vocational College
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- On 08.11.2019г. The Bulgarian Golf Greenkeepers Association held its Annual Conference for greenkeepers, groundsmen and landscaper contractors at “St. Sofia …
- Gleneagles will hold a unique position in golfing history when the biggest event in women’s golf concludes this weekend, by …
- Former St Andrews Links Trust Director of Greenkeeping Gordon Moir has accepted the nomination to become vice president of the …
- The European Tour and the Toro Company have extended their long-term partnership by four years, as the worldwide provider of …
- Not content to rest on its laurels after the success of hosting last year’s Ryder Cup, Le Golf National’s management …