Producing high value organic fertilizers for over 70 years in one of its two plants in the Netherlands and Germany is Culterra Holland’s core business. As an independent producer Culterra has acquired and developed knowledge on most agronomical, technical, legal and regulatory aspects of organically based fertilizers. Producing organic fertilizers for the amenity, golf- and sport, retail and horticulture market has given Culterra extensive experience and knowledge.
Currently Culterra exports to 30 countries and produces over 250 different NPK fertilizers. The regulatory and policy direction are undergoing fast changes in the European Union, creating new markets for many fertilizing materials. Culterra is actively involved in these changes. We develop and deliver organic fertilizers on a full service base for our customers in close cooperation. For anything you always wanted to know about organically based fertilizers, just contact us.
For further information please contact:
+316 83 04 72 36
Mar 5th, 20190 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Like all organisations FEGGA have during these challenging times had to adapt and change many of its structures and how …
- Please use this link to access the webinar; https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88653648989?pwd=RnJXTHpEU1k5M081QWE1RWJqZFVIdz09
- Please use this link to access the webinar; https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85854395500?pwd=MVFxbjBHR3AwK2oxWDYrM2dQYmZhdz09
- FEGGA was delighted with the support its recent Conference series has received. FEGGA reacted to the changing environment and hosted …
FEGGA to Host Two Seminar Sessions During Their Conference Series Programme in Supporting Greenkeeping with EducationSeminars will commence both days at 13.00hrs Central European Time. Access to the meetings can be made by using the …