Producing high value organic fertilizers for over 70 years in one of its two plants in the Netherlands and Germany is Culterra Holland’s core business. As an independent producer Culterra has acquired and developed knowledge on most agronomical, technical, legal and regulatory aspects of organically based fertilizers. Producing organic fertilizers for the amenity, golf- and sport, retail and horticulture market has given Culterra extensive experience and knowledge.
Currently Culterra exports to 30 countries and produces over 250 different NPK fertilizers. The regulatory and policy direction are undergoing fast changes in the European Union, creating new markets for many fertilizing materials. Culterra is actively involved in these changes. We develop and deliver organic fertilizers on a full service base for our customers in close cooperation. For anything you always wanted to know about organically based fertilizers, just contact us.
For further information please contact:
+316 83 04 72 36
Mar 5th, 20190 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Kainuu Vocational College
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Guidance to support your golf facility during the current health crisis FEGGA’s recommendation in light of the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, …
- Twenty-one turf professionals from across the UK and Ireland have completed the 2020 Future Turf Managers Initiative (FTMI) at Jacobsen’s …
- 21 Greenkeeper Associations made the journey to Galway during the week-long FEGGA Conference. This FEGGA meeting also saw FEGGA host …
- Do you want a career in Golf Course Management? Careers in Golf Course Management have become increasingly popular and as …
- Through utilising our distinctive ‘4-Flag’, and by encouraging clubs and event organisers to fly this flag on the 4th hole …