Producing high value organic fertilizers for over 70 years in one of its two plants in the Netherlands and Germany is Culterra Holland’s core business. As an independent producer Culterra has acquired and developed knowledge on most agronomical, technical, legal and regulatory aspects of organically based fertilizers. Producing organic fertilizers for the amenity, golf- and sport, retail and horticulture market has given Culterra extensive experience and knowledge.
Currently Culterra exports to 30 countries and produces over 250 different NPK fertilizers. The regulatory and policy direction are undergoing fast changes in the European Union, creating new markets for many fertilizing materials. Culterra is actively involved in these changes. We develop and deliver organic fertilizers on a full service base for our customers in close cooperation. For anything you always wanted to know about organically based fertilizers, just contact us.
For further information please contact:
+316 83 04 72 36
Mar 5th, 20190 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Kainuu Vocational College
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- With the effects of Covid 19, more organisations will be looking to run their future events using a virtual format. …
- Join us in celebrating the great work that Greenkeepers across the world do in making our golf courses special places. …
Save the Day – International “Thank a Greenkeeper Day” honors golf course management professionals on Sept. 23International “Thank a Greenkeeper Day” honors golf course management professionals on Sept. 23 As a healthy outdoor activity that can …
- Delighted that #FEGGA could bring together 40 organisations from across the globe to discuss all elements of Covid 19. Great …
- The objectives of the Summit is to focus on How Greenkeeping Associations and respected Countries coped during the Covid-19 crisis – …