Producing high value organic fertilizers for over 70 years in one of its two plants in the Netherlands and Germany is Culterra Holland’s core business. As an independent producer Culterra has acquired and developed knowledge on most agronomical, technical, legal and regulatory aspects of organically based fertilizers. Producing organic fertilizers for the amenity, golf- and sport, retail and horticulture market has given Culterra extensive experience and knowledge.
Currently Culterra exports to 30 countries and produces over 250 different NPK fertilizers. The regulatory and policy direction are undergoing fast changes in the European Union, creating new markets for many fertilizing materials. Culterra is actively involved in these changes. We develop and deliver organic fertilizers on a full service base for our customers in close cooperation. For anything you always wanted to know about organically based fertilizers, just contact us.
For further information please contact:
+316 83 04 72 36
Mar 5th, 20190 comments
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- 22 Associations made the trip to Rome to engage in what was a very inspiring Conference, focusing on further development, …
- Members of FEGGA have been invited to become part of the Championship support team for the Evian Championship 2019. This …
Casper Erikson of Denmark shares his month long experience during the FEGGA Greenkeeper Experience programme in partnership with Textron Golf at Le Golf NationalThis is my story about the Ryder Cup journey I´ve been on from early June when I first heard from …
- Featuring the same advanced technology as John Deere’s award-winning A Model family of fairway, rough and trim & surrounds mowers, …
Bulgarian Golf Greenkeepers Association hold its Annual Conference at the Club House of Pravets Golf ClubOn 16th of November 2018 the Bulgarian Golf Greenkeepers Association held its Annual Conference at the Club House of Pravets …