Producing high value organic fertilizers for over 70 years in one of its two plants in the Netherlands and Germany is Culterra Holland’s core business. As an independent producer Culterra has acquired and developed knowledge on most agronomical, technical, legal and regulatory aspects of organically based fertilizers. Producing organic fertilizers for the amenity, golf- and sport, retail and horticulture market has given Culterra extensive experience and knowledge.
Currently Culterra exports to 30 countries and produces over 250 different NPK fertilizers. The regulatory and policy direction are undergoing fast changes in the European Union, creating new markets for many fertilizing materials. Culterra is actively involved in these changes. We develop and deliver organic fertilizers on a full service base for our customers in close cooperation. For anything you always wanted to know about organically based fertilizers, just contact us.
For further information please contact:
+316 83 04 72 36
Mar 5th, 20190 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Gleneagles will hold a unique position in golfing history when the biggest event in women’s golf concludes this weekend, by …
- Former St Andrews Links Trust Director of Greenkeeping Gordon Moir has accepted the nomination to become vice president of the …
- The European Tour and the Toro Company have extended their long-term partnership by four years, as the worldwide provider of …
- Not content to rest on its laurels after the success of hosting last year’s Ryder Cup, Le Golf National’s management …
- Major associations make commitment to deliver on core values of environmental stewardship, respect for culture and community, and use of …