Frank Newberry is arguably the best in the world at what he does in the turfcare sector. He has been helping turfcare clients throughout the world to get better results from people for over 20 years.
As a trainer, performance consultant and conference speaker Frank has consistently achieved breakthrough results for his turfcare clients who include St Andrews Links Trust, Oxford University Sport and an ever growing number of membership associations around the world.
Typical assignments include transforming team morale and team performance, problem solving, building the confidence of new managers and overcoming the difficulties caused by poor communication.
Over the years Frank has helped hundreds of organisations to build the confidence and develop the essential communication skills of their key people, especially their golf course superintendents and their technical, maintenance and customer facing staff.
He is passionate about course managers getting the most out of their greens teams and clubhouse people getting the most out of their business relationships with their members and guests.
A conference favourite – Frank’s highly motivational ‘Upgrading Your Influence’ sessions have been captivating audiences in different countries for a number of years.
Frank also runs an intensive – customised for the individual – ‘Conference Speaker Masterclass’ for speakers wanting to take their presentations to the next level.
He also offers master classes in running meetings, improving the performance of individuals and teams, selection interviewing and increasing attendances at meetings (for membership associations).
If you want to get better results from your people get in touch with Frank Newberry on +44 1908 520202.
Apr 17th, 20190 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Curtis Tyrell filming preparations for the Open Championship from a Greenkeeping perspective and interviewed staff while filming the links.
- Royal Portrush Golf Club has successfully renewed its GEO Certified® status. This is golf’s most comprehensive and widely regarded sustainability …
- On 18-21 July 2019, The Open makes an historic return to Northern Ireland for the first time in 68 years …
- Photo supplied by the R&A – L-R) Anders Jacobson, co-founder and CEO of Blue, Tom Watson, Global Ambassador for The …
- Wentworth Club and John Deere Limited have announced a new, exclusive partnership for the supply of golf course maintenance equipment …