Frank Newberry is arguably the best in the world at what he does in the turfcare sector. He has been helping turfcare clients throughout the world to get better results from people for over 20 years.
As a trainer, performance consultant and conference speaker Frank has consistently achieved breakthrough results for his turfcare clients who include St Andrews Links Trust, Oxford University Sport and an ever growing number of membership associations around the world.
Typical assignments include transforming team morale and team performance, problem solving, building the confidence of new managers and overcoming the difficulties caused by poor communication.
Over the years Frank has helped hundreds of organisations to build the confidence and develop the essential communication skills of their key people, especially their golf course superintendents and their technical, maintenance and customer facing staff.
He is passionate about course managers getting the most out of their greens teams and clubhouse people getting the most out of their business relationships with their members and guests.
A conference favourite – Frank’s highly motivational ‘Upgrading Your Influence’ sessions have been captivating audiences in different countries for a number of years.
Frank also runs an intensive – customised for the individual – ‘Conference Speaker Masterclass’ for speakers wanting to take their presentations to the next level.
He also offers master classes in running meetings, improving the performance of individuals and teams, selection interviewing and increasing attendances at meetings (for membership associations).
If you want to get better results from your people get in touch with Frank Newberry on +44 1908 520202.
Jan 25th, 20150 comments
- Capillary Concrete™
- Headland Amenity
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Global turf
- Frank Newberry
- Pictured on the putting green at Bush Hill Park Golf Club are (L-R) Graham Careford (Head Greenkeeper), Ashley Proctor (Irrigation …
- Mannheim, 9th May 2018 – John Deere, one of the world’s leading golf course equipment suppliers, is confirmed as the …
- This summer the Turf Team at Le Golf National, near Paris, have the unprecedented challenge of preparing first as the …
2018 FEGGA Greenkeeper Experience Programme in Partnership with Jacobsen – Ryder Cup – Le Golf National – FranceThis is a wonderful opportunity for a greenkeeper to be part of golf’s most prominent golfing event, and also the …
- Congratulations to the Ten Greenkeepers chosen through the FEGGA Greenkeeper Experience Programme. The lucky ten will join ten members of …