Frank Newberry is arguably the best in the world at what he does in the turfcare sector. He has been helping turfcare clients throughout the world to get better results from people for over 20 years.
As a trainer, performance consultant and conference speaker Frank has consistently achieved breakthrough results for his turfcare clients who include St Andrews Links Trust, Oxford University Sport and an ever growing number of membership associations around the world.
Typical assignments include transforming team morale and team performance, problem solving, building the confidence of new managers and overcoming the difficulties caused by poor communication.
Over the years Frank has helped hundreds of organisations to build the confidence and develop the essential communication skills of their key people, especially their golf course superintendents and their technical, maintenance and customer facing staff.
He is passionate about course managers getting the most out of their greens teams and clubhouse people getting the most out of their business relationships with their members and guests.
A conference favourite – Frank’s highly motivational ‘Upgrading Your Influence’ sessions have been captivating audiences in different countries for a number of years.
Frank also runs an intensive – customised for the individual – ‘Conference Speaker Masterclass’ for speakers wanting to take their presentations to the next level.
He also offers master classes in running meetings, improving the performance of individuals and teams, selection interviewing and increasing attendances at meetings (for membership associations).
If you want to get better results from your people get in touch with Frank Newberry on +44 1908 520202.
Jan 25th, 20150 comments
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Zehetbauer Fertigrasen
- Harradine Golf
- Frank Newberry
Reigning champion Chris Wood to fly the flag for greenkeepers during title defence at BMW PGA ChampionshipBMW PGA champion 2016 Chris Wood will be flying the flag for greenkeepers everywhere when he sets out to defend …
- 2016 STERF celebrated ten-year anniversary. It all started in 2006, when a small Swedish regional foundation was transformed into a …
- The launch of an exciting new fungicide active for turf disease control now gives a powerful combination of curative and …
- Royal Birkdale Golf Club in Southport hosts the 146th Open Championship this July, which will be the 10th time it …
- Jacobsen, a Textron Specialized Vehicles brand, has announced the renewal of its long standing global partnership to advance sustainability across …