Hunter Industries is a global manufacturer of innovative irrigation systems and solutions. Founded in 1981, the family-owned company is based in San Marcos, California, USA and offers over 1,000 products including a complete spectrum of water-efficient solutions for residential, commercial, municipal, golf and high-end irrigation systems. Hunter’s mission is to produce innovative products of the highest quality and back them with unwavering customer support. Its products include water efficient rotors that cover between 3 to 50 meters radius, the water-saving MP Rotator, weather-sensor smart irrigation controllers and control valves. Hunter’s scalable modular irrigation control systems incorporate flow monitoring, various rain and temperature sensor input, and web-based, radio, hardwire or Ethernet communication to PC based central control for efficient water management.
For more information go to www.hunterindustries.com
Mar 4th, 20150 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Kainuu Vocational College
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- 21 Greenkeeper Associations made the journey to Galway during the week-long FEGGA Conference. This FEGGA meeting also saw FEGGA host …
- Do you want a career in Golf Course Management? Careers in Golf Course Management have become increasingly popular and as …
- Through utilising our distinctive ‘4-Flag’, and by encouraging clubs and event organisers to fly this flag on the 4th hole …
- Each year John Deere, in association with the British & International Golf Greenkeepers Association and the Golf Course Superintendents Association …