Hunter Industries is a global manufacturer of innovative irrigation systems and solutions. Founded in 1981, the family-owned company is based in San Marcos, California, USA and offers over 1,000 products including a complete spectrum of water-efficient solutions for residential, commercial, municipal, golf and high-end irrigation systems. Hunter’s mission is to produce innovative products of the highest quality and back them with unwavering customer support. Its products include water efficient rotors that cover between 3 to 50 meters radius, the water-saving MP Rotator, weather-sensor smart irrigation controllers and control valves. Hunter’s scalable modular irrigation control systems incorporate flow monitoring, various rain and temperature sensor input, and web-based, radio, hardwire or Ethernet communication to PC based central control for efficient water management.
For more information go to www.hunterindustries.com
Mar 4th, 20150 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- On 08.11.2019г. The Bulgarian Golf Greenkeepers Association held its Annual Conference for greenkeepers, groundsmen and landscaper contractors at “St. Sofia …
- Gleneagles will hold a unique position in golfing history when the biggest event in women’s golf concludes this weekend, by …
- Former St Andrews Links Trust Director of Greenkeeping Gordon Moir has accepted the nomination to become vice president of the …
- The European Tour and the Toro Company have extended their long-term partnership by four years, as the worldwide provider of …
- Not content to rest on its laurels after the success of hosting last year’s Ryder Cup, Le Golf National’s management …