Hunter Industries is a global manufacturer of innovative irrigation systems and solutions. Founded in 1981, the family-owned company is based in San Marcos, California, USA and offers over 1,000 products including a complete spectrum of water-efficient solutions for residential, commercial, municipal, golf and high-end irrigation systems. Hunter’s mission is to produce innovative products of the highest quality and back them with unwavering customer support. Its products include water efficient rotors that cover between 3 to 50 meters radius, the water-saving MP Rotator, weather-sensor smart irrigation controllers and control valves. Hunter’s scalable modular irrigation control systems incorporate flow monitoring, various rain and temperature sensor input, and web-based, radio, hardwire or Ethernet communication to PC based central control for efficient water management.
For more information go to www.hunterindustries.com
Mar 4th, 20150 comments
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
Casper Erikson of Denmark shares his month long experience during the FEGGA Greenkeeper Experience programme in partnership with Textron Golf at Le Golf NationalThis is my story about the Ryder Cup journey I´ve been on from early June when I first heard from …
- Featuring the same advanced technology as John Deere’s award-winning A Model family of fairway, rough and trim & surrounds mowers, …
Bulgarian Golf Greenkeepers Association hold its Annual Conference at the Club House of Pravets Golf ClubOn 16th of November 2018 the Bulgarian Golf Greenkeepers Association held its Annual Conference at the Club House of Pravets …
- Offering unparalleled levels of power, performance, and versatility, the all-new I-80 gear-driven rotor from Hunter Industries is the most technologically …
- When I first applied to be part of the volunteer team at the 2018 Ryder Cup my only objective was …