Hunter Industries is a global manufacturer of innovative irrigation systems and solutions. Founded in 1981, the family-owned company is based in San Marcos, California, USA and offers over 1,000 products including a complete spectrum of water-efficient solutions for residential, commercial, municipal, golf and high-end irrigation systems. Hunter’s mission is to produce innovative products of the highest quality and back them with unwavering customer support. Its products include water efficient rotors that cover between 3 to 50 meters radius, the water-saving MP Rotator, weather-sensor smart irrigation controllers and control valves. Hunter’s scalable modular irrigation control systems incorporate flow monitoring, various rain and temperature sensor input, and web-based, radio, hardwire or Ethernet communication to PC based central control for efficient water management.
For more information go to www.hunterindustries.com
Mar 4th, 20150 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Curtis Tyrell filming preparations for the Open Championship from a Greenkeeping perspective and interviewed staff while filming the links.
- Royal Portrush Golf Club has successfully renewed its GEO Certified® status. This is golf’s most comprehensive and widely regarded sustainability …
- On 18-21 July 2019, The Open makes an historic return to Northern Ireland for the first time in 68 years …
- Photo supplied by the R&A – L-R) Anders Jacobson, co-founder and CEO of Blue, Tom Watson, Global Ambassador for The …
- Wentworth Club and John Deere Limited have announced a new, exclusive partnership for the supply of golf course maintenance equipment …