Specifically for sports turf, Indigrow offers a comprehensive range of conventional and organic fertilisers for both fine turf and fairways, along with speciality products for construction and maintenance which include pre-plant fertilisers, foliar and soluble fertilisers, soil conditioners and amendments, wetting agents and foliar feeds. Indigrow can supply a full range of consumables including pesticides from the major international manufacturers.
Indigrow also specialise in bunker liners; our own product development team launched Sand Catcher in 2009. An improvement on what has been previously available in many key areas and at a very favourable cost.
Indigrow’s distributors maintain product coverage throughout Europe with an extensive range of products and recommendations to suit all climactic conditions and grass species.
Jan 26th, 20150 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Following the launch of OnCourse Portugal, FEGGA took to the road to run workshops introducing the new translated version of …
- In 2018 STERF had 15 ongoing projects related to integrated pest management, sustainable water management, winter stress management, and multifunctional …
- Pinnacle of women’s golf launches sustainability plan to address climate and conserve biodiversity The organisers of the 2019 Solheim Cup …
- 22 Associations made the trip to Rome to engage in what was a very inspiring Conference, focusing on further development, …
- Members of FEGGA have been invited to become part of the Championship support team for the Evian Championship 2019. This …