Specifically for sports turf, Indigrow offers a comprehensive range of conventional and organic fertilisers for both fine turf and fairways, along with speciality products for construction and maintenance which include pre-plant fertilisers, foliar and soluble fertilisers, soil conditioners and amendments, wetting agents and foliar feeds. Indigrow can supply a full range of consumables including pesticides from the major international manufacturers.
Indigrow also specialise in bunker liners; our own product development team launched Sand Catcher in 2009. An improvement on what has been previously available in many key areas and at a very favourable cost.
Indigrow’s distributors maintain product coverage throughout Europe with an extensive range of products and recommendations to suit all climactic conditions and grass species.
Jan 26th, 20150 comments
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Headland Amenity
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Introducing them from left to right: Paul Marley, Assistant Head Greenkeeper – Estonian Golf and Country …
- Along with the World Cup, Super Bowl and Olympics, golf’s Ryder Cup is one of the greatest team events in …
- Jacobsen® turf equipment is an Official Supplier of Tthe 2018 Ryder Cup at Le Golf National and is providing tournament …
Q&A with… Alejandro Reyes Golf Courses and Estate Manager, Le Golf National- venue of the 2018 Ryder Cup.What is the biggest compliment you have had about the venue? I don’t know if it is the biggest compliment, …
- The British and International Golf Greenkeepers Association is proud to announce that Daniel Ashelby of Wilmslow Golf Club has been …