Specifically for sports turf, Indigrow offers a comprehensive range of conventional and organic fertilisers for both fine turf and fairways, along with speciality products for construction and maintenance which include pre-plant fertilisers, foliar and soluble fertilisers, soil conditioners and amendments, wetting agents and foliar feeds. Indigrow can supply a full range of consumables including pesticides from the major international manufacturers.
Indigrow also specialise in bunker liners; our own product development team launched Sand Catcher in 2009. An improvement on what has been previously available in many key areas and at a very favourable cost.
Indigrow’s distributors maintain product coverage throughout Europe with an extensive range of products and recommendations to suit all climactic conditions and grass species.
Jan 26th, 20150 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Kainuu Vocational College
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Campey Turf Care Systems has appointed well known industry figure, Nick Brown, as their new Export Sales Manager. Nick has …
- The 2020 Commercial Bank Qatar Masters in March moved across the Qatari capital for the first time in its 23-year …
- For La Grande Mare course manager, Rick Hamilton, relief grinding is what it’s all about when it comes to reel …
- Today (5th June 2020) is World Environmental Day – Great to see golf once again coming together to highlight some …