Specifically for sports turf, Indigrow offers a comprehensive range of conventional and organic fertilisers for both fine turf and fairways, along with speciality products for construction and maintenance which include pre-plant fertilisers, foliar and soluble fertilisers, soil conditioners and amendments, wetting agents and foliar feeds. Indigrow can supply a full range of consumables including pesticides from the major international manufacturers.
Indigrow also specialise in bunker liners; our own product development team launched Sand Catcher in 2009. An improvement on what has been previously available in many key areas and at a very favourable cost.
Indigrow’s distributors maintain product coverage throughout Europe with an extensive range of products and recommendations to suit all climactic conditions and grass species.
Jan 26th, 20150 comments
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Zehetbauer Fertigrasen
- Harradine Golf
- Frank Newberry
Reigning champion Chris Wood to fly the flag for greenkeepers during title defence at BMW PGA ChampionshipBMW PGA champion 2016 Chris Wood will be flying the flag for greenkeepers everywhere when he sets out to defend …
- 2016 STERF celebrated ten-year anniversary. It all started in 2006, when a small Swedish regional foundation was transformed into a …
- The launch of an exciting new fungicide active for turf disease control now gives a powerful combination of curative and …
- Royal Birkdale Golf Club in Southport hosts the 146th Open Championship this July, which will be the 10th time it …
- Jacobsen, a Textron Specialized Vehicles brand, has announced the renewal of its long standing global partnership to advance sustainability across …