Specifically for sports turf, Indigrow offers a comprehensive range of conventional and organic fertilisers for both fine turf and fairways, along with speciality products for construction and maintenance which include pre-plant fertilisers, foliar and soluble fertilisers, soil conditioners and amendments, wetting agents and foliar feeds. Indigrow can supply a full range of consumables including pesticides from the major international manufacturers.
Indigrow also specialise in bunker liners; our own product development team launched Sand Catcher in 2009. An improvement on what has been previously available in many key areas and at a very favourable cost.
Indigrow’s distributors maintain product coverage throughout Europe with an extensive range of products and recommendations to suit all climactic conditions and grass species.
Jan 26th, 20150 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Kainuu Vocational College
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Guidance to support your golf facility during the current health crisis FEGGA’s recommendation in light of the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, …
- Twenty-one turf professionals from across the UK and Ireland have completed the 2020 Future Turf Managers Initiative (FTMI) at Jacobsen’s …
- 21 Greenkeeper Associations made the journey to Galway during the week-long FEGGA Conference. This FEGGA meeting also saw FEGGA host …
- Do you want a career in Golf Course Management? Careers in Golf Course Management have become increasingly popular and as …
- Through utilising our distinctive ‘4-Flag’, and by encouraging clubs and event organisers to fly this flag on the 4th hole …