Reliability Is Our Strength
John Deere produces Europe’s biggest single brand range of golf & turf equipment, including walk-behind and ride-on cylinder mowers for tees, greens and fairways; compact tractors and front loaders; front-mounted rotary mowers; diesel lawn tractors; materials collection system; turf aerators and sprayers; bunker rates; and the versatile Gator range of electric, petrol and diesel utility vehicles.
If you are looking for a top specification machine that
- gives a quality finish
- is comfortable to operate
- is reliable and easy to service
- and provides value for money
then we have the right machine for you. We know this, because our customers tell us so – as part of our ongoing product development and improvement programmes, John Deere canvasses the views of thousands of European greenkeepers through our regular Feedback programme.
John Deere has a well deserved reputation for product quality and performance as well as excellent parts and service support. All our dealers can provide instant information on parts availability, with orders shipped from anywhere in the world within 24 hours, and overnight or even same day delivery when necessary. All John Deere products can also be supported by a range of flexible finance programmes available from our sister company John Deere Credit.
The basis of the Deere philosophy goes back to John Deere himself – a blacksmith who founded the company in America in 1837, and whose revolutionary self-scouring steel plough played a major role in opening up the American prairies. He said: “I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me.”
Regular staff, dealer and industry approved operator training courses, and continuing investment in new products and manufacturing systems, ensure that John Deere continues to provide the most advanced and reliable products, backed by efficient and knowledgeable service and customer support.
That is why we say: Nothing Runs Like A Deere.
John Deere Limited
Harby Road, Langer, Nottingham, NG13 9HT.
Tel: 01949 860491 or Fax: 01949 860490
May 29th, 20160 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Following the launch of OnCourse Portugal, FEGGA took to the road to run workshops introducing the new translated version of …
- In 2018 STERF had 15 ongoing projects related to integrated pest management, sustainable water management, winter stress management, and multifunctional …
- Pinnacle of women’s golf launches sustainability plan to address climate and conserve biodiversity The organisers of the 2019 Solheim Cup …
- 22 Associations made the trip to Rome to engage in what was a very inspiring Conference, focusing on further development, …
- Members of FEGGA have been invited to become part of the Championship support team for the Evian Championship 2019. This …