Reliability Is Our Strength
John Deere produces Europe’s biggest single brand range of golf & turf equipment, including walk-behind and ride-on cylinder mowers for tees, greens and fairways; compact tractors and front loaders; front-mounted rotary mowers; diesel lawn tractors; materials collection system; turf aerators and sprayers; bunker rates; and the versatile Gator range of electric, petrol and diesel utility vehicles.
If you are looking for a top specification machine that
- gives a quality finish
- is comfortable to operate
- is reliable and easy to service
- and provides value for money
then we have the right machine for you. We know this, because our customers tell us so – as part of our ongoing product development and improvement programmes, John Deere canvasses the views of thousands of European greenkeepers through our regular Feedback programme.
John Deere has a well deserved reputation for product quality and performance as well as excellent parts and service support. All our dealers can provide instant information on parts availability, with orders shipped from anywhere in the world within 24 hours, and overnight or even same day delivery when necessary. All John Deere products can also be supported by a range of flexible finance programmes available from our sister company John Deere Credit.
The basis of the Deere philosophy goes back to John Deere himself – a blacksmith who founded the company in America in 1837, and whose revolutionary self-scouring steel plough played a major role in opening up the American prairies. He said: “I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me.”
Regular staff, dealer and industry approved operator training courses, and continuing investment in new products and manufacturing systems, ensure that John Deere continues to provide the most advanced and reliable products, backed by efficient and knowledgeable service and customer support.
That is why we say: Nothing Runs Like A Deere.
John Deere Limited
Harby Road, Langer, Nottingham, NG13 9HT.
Tel: 01949 860491 or Fax: 01949 860490
May 29th, 20160 comments
- Capillary Concrete™
- Headland Amenity
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Global turf
- Frank Newberry
- Pictured on the putting green at Bush Hill Park Golf Club are (L-R) Graham Careford (Head Greenkeeper), Ashley Proctor (Irrigation …
- Mannheim, 9th May 2018 – John Deere, one of the world’s leading golf course equipment suppliers, is confirmed as the …
- This summer the Turf Team at Le Golf National, near Paris, have the unprecedented challenge of preparing first as the …
2018 FEGGA Greenkeeper Experience Programme in Partnership with Jacobsen – Ryder Cup – Le Golf National – FranceThis is a wonderful opportunity for a greenkeeper to be part of golf’s most prominent golfing event, and also the …
- Congratulations to the Ten Greenkeepers chosen through the FEGGA Greenkeeper Experience Programme. The lucky ten will join ten members of …