Kainuu Vocational College -public utility (KAO) provides secondary education in the regions Kainuu and Kuusamo in all relevant fields. The school has over 2500 junior (16 to 18) and over 5600 adult students annually, with a turnover in excess of 35 million euros. The Natural Resources unit of KAO provides a wide range of education’s in its field.
With it own farm, green house and stable, combined with the most modern teaching and learning environments, it improves skills of over 500 students per year. KAO is the number one in quality in northern Finland, being rated as number 6 nationally. Latest developments and investments include security, travel and greenkeeping learning environments.
For the next two years one of the main investments (over 500,000 euros) will be in e-learning. KAO has very strong international links and has a long history in cooperation with Russian colleges. The Natural resources unit gives greenkeeping education at all three levels in Finnish and courses also in English and Russian.
Mar 4th, 20150 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Gleneagles will hold a unique position in golfing history when the biggest event in women’s golf concludes this weekend, by …
- Former St Andrews Links Trust Director of Greenkeeping Gordon Moir has accepted the nomination to become vice president of the …
- The European Tour and the Toro Company have extended their long-term partnership by four years, as the worldwide provider of …
- Not content to rest on its laurels after the success of hosting last year’s Ryder Cup, Le Golf National’s management …
- Major associations make commitment to deliver on core values of environmental stewardship, respect for culture and community, and use of …