Situated on the outskirts of Versailles, near Paris, Host Venue for The 2018 Ryder Cup and well-established home to the Open de France, the Championship L’Albatros course is a globally recognised and impressive stadium design with slick greens and vast undulating fairways dotted with large and small water hazards and innumerable links-style bunkers. Consistently ranked in the Worlds’ Top 100 and Europe’s Top Ten by Golf World (UK) magazine, L’Albatros is complemented by the challenging 18-hole L’Aigle (Eagle) and the nine-hole L’Oiselet (Sparrow) courses.
Aug 16th, 20160 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Kainuu Vocational College
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Twenty-one turf professionals from across the UK and Ireland have completed the 2020 Future Turf Managers Initiative (FTMI) at Jacobsen’s …
- 21 Greenkeeper Associations made the journey to Galway during the week-long FEGGA Conference. This FEGGA meeting also saw FEGGA host …
- Do you want a career in Golf Course Management? Careers in Golf Course Management have become increasingly popular and as …
- Through utilising our distinctive ‘4-Flag’, and by encouraging clubs and event organisers to fly this flag on the 4th hole …
- Each year John Deere, in association with the British & International Golf Greenkeepers Association and the Golf Course Superintendents Association …