Situated on the outskirts of Versailles, near Paris, Host Venue for The 2018 Ryder Cup and well-established home to the Open de France, the Championship L’Albatros course is a globally recognised and impressive stadium design with slick greens and vast undulating fairways dotted with large and small water hazards and innumerable links-style bunkers. Consistently ranked in the Worlds’ Top 100 and Europe’s Top Ten by Golf World (UK) magazine, L’Albatros is complemented by the challenging 18-hole L’Aigle (Eagle) and the nine-hole L’Oiselet (Sparrow) courses.
Aug 16th, 20160 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Curtis Tyrell filming preparations for the Open Championship from a Greenkeeping perspective and interviewed staff while filming the links.
- Royal Portrush Golf Club has successfully renewed its GEO Certified® status. This is golf’s most comprehensive and widely regarded sustainability …
- On 18-21 July 2019, The Open makes an historic return to Northern Ireland for the first time in 68 years …
- Photo supplied by the R&A – L-R) Anders Jacobson, co-founder and CEO of Blue, Tom Watson, Global Ambassador for The …
- Wentworth Club and John Deere Limited have announced a new, exclusive partnership for the supply of golf course maintenance equipment …