Situated on the outskirts of Versailles, near Paris, Host Venue for The 2018 Ryder Cup and well-established home to the Open de France, the Championship L’Albatros course is a globally recognised and impressive stadium design with slick greens and vast undulating fairways dotted with large and small water hazards and innumerable links-style bunkers. Consistently ranked in the Worlds’ Top 100 and Europe’s Top Ten by Golf World (UK) magazine, L’Albatros is complemented by the challenging 18-hole L’Aigle (Eagle) and the nine-hole L’Oiselet (Sparrow) courses.
Aug 16th, 20160 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Following the launch of OnCourse Portugal, FEGGA took to the road to run workshops introducing the new translated version of …
- In 2018 STERF had 15 ongoing projects related to integrated pest management, sustainable water management, winter stress management, and multifunctional …
- Pinnacle of women’s golf launches sustainability plan to address climate and conserve biodiversity The organisers of the 2019 Solheim Cup …
- 22 Associations made the trip to Rome to engage in what was a very inspiring Conference, focusing on further development, …
- Members of FEGGA have been invited to become part of the Championship support team for the Evian Championship 2019. This …