Situated on the outskirts of Versailles, near Paris, Host Venue for The 2018 Ryder Cup and well-established home to the Open de France, the Championship L’Albatros course is a globally recognised and impressive stadium design with slick greens and vast undulating fairways dotted with large and small water hazards and innumerable links-style bunkers. Consistently ranked in the Worlds’ Top 100 and Europe’s Top Ten by Golf World (UK) magazine, L’Albatros is complemented by the challenging 18-hole L’Aigle (Eagle) and the nine-hole L’Oiselet (Sparrow) courses.
Aug 16th, 20160 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Kainuu Vocational College
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- On 08.11.2019г. The Bulgarian Golf Greenkeepers Association held its Annual Conference for greenkeepers, groundsmen and landscaper contractors at “St. Sofia …
- Gleneagles will hold a unique position in golfing history when the biggest event in women’s golf concludes this weekend, by …
- Former St Andrews Links Trust Director of Greenkeeping Gordon Moir has accepted the nomination to become vice president of the …
- The European Tour and the Toro Company have extended their long-term partnership by four years, as the worldwide provider of …
- Not content to rest on its laurels after the success of hosting last year’s Ryder Cup, Le Golf National’s management …