Situated on the outskirts of Versailles, near Paris, Host Venue for The 2018 Ryder Cup and well-established home to the Open de France, the Championship L’Albatros course is a globally recognised and impressive stadium design with slick greens and vast undulating fairways dotted with large and small water hazards and innumerable links-style bunkers. Consistently ranked in the Worlds’ Top 100 and Europe’s Top Ten by Golf World (UK) magazine, L’Albatros is complemented by the challenging 18-hole L’Aigle (Eagle) and the nine-hole L’Oiselet (Sparrow) courses.
Aug 16th, 20160 comments
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- 22 Associations made the trip to Rome to engage in what was a very inspiring Conference, focusing on further development, …
- Members of FEGGA have been invited to become part of the Championship support team for the Evian Championship 2019. This …
Casper Erikson of Denmark shares his month long experience during the FEGGA Greenkeeper Experience programme in partnership with Textron Golf at Le Golf NationalThis is my story about the Ryder Cup journey I´ve been on from early June when I first heard from …
- Featuring the same advanced technology as John Deere’s award-winning A Model family of fairway, rough and trim & surrounds mowers, …
Bulgarian Golf Greenkeepers Association hold its Annual Conference at the Club House of Pravets Golf ClubOn 16th of November 2018 the Bulgarian Golf Greenkeepers Association held its Annual Conference at the Club House of Pravets …