Melspring International B.V. The roots of Melspring date from 1936, with starting to import raw materials for fertilisers for the Dutch market. Through the years Melspring developed from importer and trading company into a company that develops its own products, produces them and exports it to countries throughout the entire globe. Since 2006 Melspring International B.V. is part of the Olmix Group. Because of Melsprings reliable products with high standards due to the continuously growing expertise within the organisation, Melspring has been a well appreciated player on the market for many years.
Integrated Plant Health Management Melspring develops and markets sustainable products for the long-term improvement and conservation of golf courses, sport grounds and public parks. In an ecological and economical responsible way, to ensure that we are ready for a sustainable future. Instead of chemical pest control, Melspring focusses on the health of the plant and its environment: Integrated Plant Health Management. For steadily growing turf, it is essential to achieve the right balance between soil air and moisture, microbial activity and healthy soil nutrition. In this way, the turf grows stronger and its natural defence mechanisms are stimulated. Therefore the turf is more resistant to diseases, parasites and other stress, which results in reductions of pesticides use. Drawing on its expertise in soil fertilisation and plant pathology, Melspring develops effective nutrient and soil structure programmes to boost plant vitality and health.
Jop van STEEN
Web Site: www.melspring .com
Tel: +31 (0) 263 84 20 22
Mobile: +31 (0) 643 03 40 60
Apr 19th, 20160 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Kainuu Vocational College
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Twenty-one turf professionals from across the UK and Ireland have completed the 2020 Future Turf Managers Initiative (FTMI) at Jacobsen’s …
- 21 Greenkeeper Associations made the journey to Galway during the week-long FEGGA Conference. This FEGGA meeting also saw FEGGA host …
- Do you want a career in Golf Course Management? Careers in Golf Course Management have become increasingly popular and as …
- Through utilising our distinctive ‘4-Flag’, and by encouraging clubs and event organisers to fly this flag on the 4th hole …
- Each year John Deere, in association with the British & International Golf Greenkeepers Association and the Golf Course Superintendents Association …