Melspring International B.V. The roots of Melspring date from 1936, with starting to import raw materials for fertilisers for the Dutch market. Through the years Melspring developed from importer and trading company into a company that develops its own products, produces them and exports it to countries throughout the entire globe. Since 2006 Melspring International B.V. is part of the Olmix Group. Because of Melsprings reliable products with high standards due to the continuously growing expertise within the organisation, Melspring has been a well appreciated player on the market for many years.
Integrated Plant Health Management Melspring develops and markets sustainable products for the long-term improvement and conservation of golf courses, sport grounds and public parks. In an ecological and economical responsible way, to ensure that we are ready for a sustainable future. Instead of chemical pest control, Melspring focusses on the health of the plant and its environment: Integrated Plant Health Management. For steadily growing turf, it is essential to achieve the right balance between soil air and moisture, microbial activity and healthy soil nutrition. In this way, the turf grows stronger and its natural defence mechanisms are stimulated. Therefore the turf is more resistant to diseases, parasites and other stress, which results in reductions of pesticides use. Drawing on its expertise in soil fertilisation and plant pathology, Melspring develops effective nutrient and soil structure programmes to boost plant vitality and health.
Jop van STEEN
Web Site: www.melspring .com
Tel: +31 (0) 263 84 20 22
Mobile: +31 (0) 643 03 40 60
Apr 19th, 20160 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Kainuu Vocational College
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- On 08.11.2019г. The Bulgarian Golf Greenkeepers Association held its Annual Conference for greenkeepers, groundsmen and landscaper contractors at “St. Sofia …
- Gleneagles will hold a unique position in golfing history when the biggest event in women’s golf concludes this weekend, by …
- Former St Andrews Links Trust Director of Greenkeeping Gordon Moir has accepted the nomination to become vice president of the …
- The European Tour and the Toro Company have extended their long-term partnership by four years, as the worldwide provider of …
- Not content to rest on its laurels after the success of hosting last year’s Ryder Cup, Le Golf National’s management …