(re)GOLF is a global golf course design firm comprising landscape architects and EIGCA qualified golf course architects.
By combining forces, (re)GOLF offers the full gambit of services expected of a contemporary architecture practice and has a presence in continental Europe, Ireland, Scandinavia and North America.
Our goal is to fully commit to our clients, the game of golf, its culture and the environment.
We endeavour to provide our clients with clear schedules to completion achieving their goals, while staying true to the soul of the game of golf and its place in the world.
So, when you require the services of an international, professional golf course architecture and environmental practice our expertise is deep and our partner led approach is personal.
Our niche emphasis in these two areas is what makes us unique. When it really matters, choose a local specialist you can trust.
“We speak many languages but ONLY ONE when it comes to quality golf course design!!
Mar 7th, 20170 comments
- Capillary Concrete™
- Headland Amenity
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Global turf
- Frank Newberry
- 21 FEGGA member Greenkeeper Associations gathered in Sofia, Bulgaria on 20th & 21st February for the 22nd Annual FEGGA Conference. …
- This is a wonderful opportunity for greenkeepers to be part of golfs most prominent golfing event, and also the third …
- Following leadership from The Federation of European Golf Greenkeeper Associations, greenkeepers all over Europe have come together in a pledge …
- On 16th and 17th of November 2017 the Bulgarian Golf Greenkeepers Association celebrated its 10th anniversary. The event was remarkable …
These BIGGA members have been selected to take part in the Future Turf Managers Initiative 2018, made possible by Jacobsen, a Textron Golf brandThe Future Turf Managers Initiative 2018, made possible by Jacobsen, a Textron Golf brand, will take place at the company’s …