(re)GOLF is a global golf course design firm comprising landscape architects and EIGCA qualified golf course architects.
By combining forces, (re)GOLF offers the full gambit of services expected of a contemporary architecture practice and has a presence in continental Europe, Ireland, Scandinavia and North America.
Our goal is to fully commit to our clients, the game of golf, its culture and the environment.
We endeavour to provide our clients with clear schedules to completion achieving their goals, while staying true to the soul of the game of golf and its place in the world.
So, when you require the services of an international, professional golf course architecture and environmental practice our expertise is deep and our partner led approach is personal.
Our niche emphasis in these two areas is what makes us unique. When it really matters, choose a local specialist you can trust.
“We speak many languages but ONLY ONE when it comes to quality golf course design!!
Mar 7th, 20170 comments
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Zehetbauer Fertigrasen
- Harradine Golf
- Frank Newberry
- Headland Amenity
- For ambitious greenkeepers, the Toro Student Greenkeeper of the Year Awards can represent the culmination of years of hard work, …
- Education has to be the key to all associations and indeed greenkeepers in achieving the highest level of professionalism within …
- FEGGA recently went on the Road with the Bulgarian Greenkeepers Association in supporting education for their Groundsman members. The tour …
- The Ohio State Program 2012-2013 Just over five years ago I made the decision to start my career as a …
- Here James, Assistant Greenkeeper on the Brabazon Course at the Belfry shares his unique opportunity to experience two tournaments in England …