(re)GOLF is a global golf course design firm comprising landscape architects and EIGCA qualified golf course architects.
By combining forces, (re)GOLF offers the full gambit of services expected of a contemporary architecture practice and has a presence in continental Europe, Ireland, Scandinavia and North America.
Our goal is to fully commit to our clients, the game of golf, its culture and the environment.
We endeavour to provide our clients with clear schedules to completion achieving their goals, while staying true to the soul of the game of golf and its place in the world.
So, when you require the services of an international, professional golf course architecture and environmental practice our expertise is deep and our partner led approach is personal.
Our niche emphasis in these two areas is what makes us unique. When it really matters, choose a local specialist you can trust.
“We speak many languages but ONLY ONE when it comes to quality golf course design!!
Mar 7th, 20170 comments
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Headland Amenity
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- To register please use this link To book accommodation at Quinta Da Marinha Resort using this link Please use the promotional …
- 20th DAYS OF EDUCATION – 13th and 14th of November 2018 in AUSTRIA TREND HOTEL, Ljubljana Download Programme of 20th …
- Introducing them from left to right: Paul Marley, Assistant Head Greenkeeper – Estonian Golf and Country …
- Along with the World Cup, Super Bowl and Olympics, golf’s Ryder Cup is one of the greatest team events in …
- Jacobsen® turf equipment is an Official Supplier of Tthe 2018 Ryder Cup at Le Golf National and is providing tournament …