(re)GOLF is a global golf course design firm comprising landscape architects and EIGCA qualified golf course architects.
By combining forces, (re)GOLF offers the full gambit of services expected of a contemporary architecture practice and has a presence in continental Europe, Ireland, Scandinavia and North America.
Our goal is to fully commit to our clients, the game of golf, its culture and the environment.
We endeavour to provide our clients with clear schedules to completion achieving their goals, while staying true to the soul of the game of golf and its place in the world.
So, when you require the services of an international, professional golf course architecture and environmental practice our expertise is deep and our partner led approach is personal.
Our niche emphasis in these two areas is what makes us unique. When it really matters, choose a local specialist you can trust.
“We speak many languages but ONLY ONE when it comes to quality golf course design!!
Mar 7th, 20170 comments
- Capillary Concrete™
- Headland Amenity
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Global turf
- Frank Newberry
- Pictured on the putting green at Bush Hill Park Golf Club are (L-R) Graham Careford (Head Greenkeeper), Ashley Proctor (Irrigation …
- Mannheim, 9th May 2018 – John Deere, one of the world’s leading golf course equipment suppliers, is confirmed as the …
- This summer the Turf Team at Le Golf National, near Paris, have the unprecedented challenge of preparing first as the …
2018 FEGGA Greenkeeper Experience Programme in Partnership with Jacobsen – Ryder Cup – Le Golf National – FranceThis is a wonderful opportunity for a greenkeeper to be part of golf’s most prominent golfing event, and also the …
- Congratulations to the Ten Greenkeepers chosen through the FEGGA Greenkeeper Experience Programme. The lucky ten will join ten members of …