(re)GOLF is a global golf course design firm comprising landscape architects and EIGCA qualified golf course architects.
By combining forces, (re)GOLF offers the full gambit of services expected of a contemporary architecture practice and has a presence in continental Europe, Ireland, Scandinavia and North America.
Our goal is to fully commit to our clients, the game of golf, its culture and the environment.
We endeavour to provide our clients with clear schedules to completion achieving their goals, while staying true to the soul of the game of golf and its place in the world.
So, when you require the services of an international, professional golf course architecture and environmental practice our expertise is deep and our partner led approach is personal.
Our niche emphasis in these two areas is what makes us unique. When it really matters, choose a local specialist you can trust.
“We speak many languages but ONLY ONE when it comes to quality golf course design!!
Mar 7th, 20170 comments
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
Casper Erikson of Denmark shares his month long experience during the FEGGA Greenkeeper Experience programme in partnership with Textron Golf at Le Golf NationalThis is my story about the Ryder Cup journey I´ve been on from early June when I first heard from …
- Featuring the same advanced technology as John Deere’s award-winning A Model family of fairway, rough and trim & surrounds mowers, …
Bulgarian Golf Greenkeepers Association hold its Annual Conference at the Club House of Pravets Golf ClubOn 16th of November 2018 the Bulgarian Golf Greenkeepers Association held its Annual Conference at the Club House of Pravets …
- Offering unparalleled levels of power, performance, and versatility, the all-new I-80 gear-driven rotor from Hunter Industries is the most technologically …
- When I first applied to be part of the volunteer team at the 2018 Ryder Cup my only objective was …