SISGrass, award-winning hybrid pitch technology from SIS Pitches, is now available for golf and cricket surfaces.
Using our mobile and versatile SISGrass Universal machine, we are able to offer this innovation to the golf and cricket markets, for clubs facing challenges in maintaining uniform grass quality in high-wear areas such as tees and walkways.
Used at 6 out of 12 World Cup venues, SISGrass reinforces natural turf surfaces, by inserting synthetic fibres into the natural turf. Installed at St Andrews Links, The Vale Resort and more, SISGrass offers heightened playing hours, better playability and aids groundsmen with faster post-use recovery time.
Apr 17th, 20190 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Kainuu Vocational College
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Guidance to support your golf facility during the current health crisis FEGGA’s recommendation in light of the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, …
- Twenty-one turf professionals from across the UK and Ireland have completed the 2020 Future Turf Managers Initiative (FTMI) at Jacobsen’s …
- 21 Greenkeeper Associations made the journey to Galway during the week-long FEGGA Conference. This FEGGA meeting also saw FEGGA host …
- Do you want a career in Golf Course Management? Careers in Golf Course Management have become increasingly popular and as …
- Through utilising our distinctive ‘4-Flag’, and by encouraging clubs and event organisers to fly this flag on the 4th hole …