SISGrass, award-winning hybrid pitch technology from SIS Pitches, is now available for golf and cricket surfaces.
Using our mobile and versatile SISGrass Universal machine, we are able to offer this innovation to the golf and cricket markets, for clubs facing challenges in maintaining uniform grass quality in high-wear areas such as tees and walkways.
Used at 6 out of 12 World Cup venues, SISGrass reinforces natural turf surfaces, by inserting synthetic fibres into the natural turf. Installed at St Andrews Links, The Vale Resort and more, SISGrass offers heightened playing hours, better playability and aids groundsmen with faster post-use recovery time.
Apr 17th, 20190 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- In 2018 STERF had 15 ongoing projects related to integrated pest management, sustainable water management, winter stress management, and multifunctional …
- Pinnacle of women’s golf launches sustainability plan to address climate and conserve biodiversity The organisers of the 2019 Solheim Cup …
- 22 Associations made the trip to Rome to engage in what was a very inspiring Conference, focusing on further development, …
- Members of FEGGA have been invited to become part of the Championship support team for the Evian Championship 2019. This …