SISGrass, award-winning hybrid pitch technology from SIS Pitches, is now available for golf and cricket surfaces.
Using our mobile and versatile SISGrass Universal machine, we are able to offer this innovation to the golf and cricket markets, for clubs facing challenges in maintaining uniform grass quality in high-wear areas such as tees and walkways.
Used at 6 out of 12 World Cup venues, SISGrass reinforces natural turf surfaces, by inserting synthetic fibres into the natural turf. Installed at St Andrews Links, The Vale Resort and more, SISGrass offers heightened playing hours, better playability and aids groundsmen with faster post-use recovery time.
Apr 17th, 20190 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Rungsted Golf Klub, designed by Charles MacKenzie (brother of Dr Alistair MacKenzie) is one of the oldest and best golf …
- Founded in 1924, Kristianstads Golfklubb is one of Swedens finest resorts boasting 2 fantastic golf courses – the newly redesigned …
- For the first time in history of golf women and men played together in the same time on tournament. The …
- The weather is getting warmer. Or less cold I should say, because 12 to 15 degrees isn’t that great. This …
- As the most northern links golf course on the United Kingdom mainland, having a top dresser that can spread wet …