SISGrass, award-winning hybrid pitch technology from SIS Pitches, is now available for golf and cricket surfaces.
Using our mobile and versatile SISGrass Universal machine, we are able to offer this innovation to the golf and cricket markets, for clubs facing challenges in maintaining uniform grass quality in high-wear areas such as tees and walkways.
Used at 6 out of 12 World Cup venues, SISGrass reinforces natural turf surfaces, by inserting synthetic fibres into the natural turf. Installed at St Andrews Links, The Vale Resort and more, SISGrass offers heightened playing hours, better playability and aids groundsmen with faster post-use recovery time.
Apr 17th, 20190 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Like all organisations FEGGA have during these challenging times had to adapt and change many of its structures and how …
- Please use this link to access the webinar; https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88653648989?pwd=RnJXTHpEU1k5M081QWE1RWJqZFVIdz09
- Please use this link to access the webinar; https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85854395500?pwd=MVFxbjBHR3AwK2oxWDYrM2dQYmZhdz09
- FEGGA was delighted with the support its recent Conference series has received. FEGGA reacted to the changing environment and hosted …
FEGGA to Host Two Seminar Sessions During Their Conference Series Programme in Supporting Greenkeeping with EducationSeminars will commence both days at 13.00hrs Central European Time. Access to the meetings can be made by using the …