SISGrass, award-winning hybrid pitch technology from SIS Pitches, is now available for golf and cricket surfaces.
Using our mobile and versatile SISGrass Universal machine, we are able to offer this innovation to the golf and cricket markets, for clubs facing challenges in maintaining uniform grass quality in high-wear areas such as tees and walkways.
Used at 6 out of 12 World Cup venues, SISGrass reinforces natural turf surfaces, by inserting synthetic fibres into the natural turf. Installed at St Andrews Links, The Vale Resort and more, SISGrass offers heightened playing hours, better playability and aids groundsmen with faster post-use recovery time.
Apr 17th, 20190 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Royal Portrush Golf Club has successfully renewed its GEO Certified® status. This is golf’s most comprehensive and widely regarded sustainability …
- On 18-21 July 2019, The Open makes an historic return to Northern Ireland for the first time in 68 years …
- Photo supplied by the R&A – L-R) Anders Jacobson, co-founder and CEO of Blue, Tom Watson, Global Ambassador for The …
- Wentworth Club and John Deere Limited have announced a new, exclusive partnership for the supply of golf course maintenance equipment …