Steiner & Partner Landschaftarchitektur is an experienced design and consulting firm, active both in Switzerland and internationally. We specialise in golf and environment and provide complete golf services according to the individual needs of the client and the golfer. These include master planning, design and construction of new golf developments, restoration and renovation of existing courses and personalised site management. Comprising both golf architects and environmental specialists, our team is actively engaged in many other areas of golf and environment including environmental impact reports, greenkeeper education, promotion of sustainable golf development, verification and consulting for GEO OnCourse and Legacy, and regenerative design.
We believe that an architect must understand three things to ensure good design: environment, maintenance and the game of golf. With this core philosophy in mind, we strive to create innovative ‘Swiss Quality’ design solutions in harmony with the environment.
Jan 25th, 20150 comments
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
Casper Erikson of Denmark shares his month long experience during the FEGGA Greenkeeper Experience programme in partnership with Textron Golf at Le Golf NationalThis is my story about the Ryder Cup journey I´ve been on from early June when I first heard from …
- Featuring the same advanced technology as John Deere’s award-winning A Model family of fairway, rough and trim & surrounds mowers, …
Bulgarian Golf Greenkeepers Association hold its Annual Conference at the Club House of Pravets Golf ClubOn 16th of November 2018 the Bulgarian Golf Greenkeepers Association held its Annual Conference at the Club House of Pravets …
- Offering unparalleled levels of power, performance, and versatility, the all-new I-80 gear-driven rotor from Hunter Industries is the most technologically …
- When I first applied to be part of the volunteer team at the 2018 Ryder Cup my only objective was …