Steiner & Partner Landschaftarchitektur is an experienced design and consulting firm, active both in Switzerland and internationally. We specialise in golf and environment and provide complete golf services according to the individual needs of the client and the golfer. These include master planning, design and construction of new golf developments, restoration and renovation of existing courses and personalised site management. Comprising both golf architects and environmental specialists, our team is actively engaged in many other areas of golf and environment including environmental impact reports, greenkeeper education, promotion of sustainable golf development, verification and consulting for GEO OnCourse and Legacy, and regenerative design.
We believe that an architect must understand three things to ensure good design: environment, maintenance and the game of golf. With this core philosophy in mind, we strive to create innovative ‘Swiss Quality’ design solutions in harmony with the environment.
Jan 25th, 20150 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Kainuu Vocational College
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Guidance to support your golf facility during the current health crisis FEGGA’s recommendation in light of the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, …
- Twenty-one turf professionals from across the UK and Ireland have completed the 2020 Future Turf Managers Initiative (FTMI) at Jacobsen’s …
- 21 Greenkeeper Associations made the journey to Galway during the week-long FEGGA Conference. This FEGGA meeting also saw FEGGA host …
- Do you want a career in Golf Course Management? Careers in Golf Course Management have become increasingly popular and as …
- Through utilising our distinctive ‘4-Flag’, and by encouraging clubs and event organisers to fly this flag on the 4th hole …