Steiner & Partner Landschaftarchitektur is an experienced design and consulting firm, active both in Switzerland and internationally. We specialise in golf and environment and provide complete golf services according to the individual needs of the client and the golfer. These include master planning, design and construction of new golf developments, restoration and renovation of existing courses and personalised site management. Comprising both golf architects and environmental specialists, our team is actively engaged in many other areas of golf and environment including environmental impact reports, greenkeeper education, promotion of sustainable golf development, verification and consulting for GEO OnCourse and Legacy, and regenerative design.
We believe that an architect must understand three things to ensure good design: environment, maintenance and the game of golf. With this core philosophy in mind, we strive to create innovative ‘Swiss Quality’ design solutions in harmony with the environment.
Jan 25th, 20150 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Kainuu Vocational College
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Campey Turf Care Systems has appointed well known industry figure, Nick Brown, as their new Export Sales Manager. Nick has …
- The 2020 Commercial Bank Qatar Masters in March moved across the Qatari capital for the first time in its 23-year …
- For La Grande Mare course manager, Rick Hamilton, relief grinding is what it’s all about when it comes to reel …
- Today (5th June 2020) is World Environmental Day – Great to see golf once again coming together to highlight some …