Steiner & Partner Landschaftarchitektur is an experienced design and consulting firm, active both in Switzerland and internationally. We specialise in golf and environment and provide complete golf services according to the individual needs of the client and the golfer. These include master planning, design and construction of new golf developments, restoration and renovation of existing courses and personalised site management. Comprising both golf architects and environmental specialists, our team is actively engaged in many other areas of golf and environment including environmental impact reports, greenkeeper education, promotion of sustainable golf development, verification and consulting for GEO OnCourse and Legacy, and regenerative design.
We believe that an architect must understand three things to ensure good design: environment, maintenance and the game of golf. With this core philosophy in mind, we strive to create innovative ‘Swiss Quality’ design solutions in harmony with the environment.
Jan 25th, 20150 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Like all organisations FEGGA have during these challenging times had to adapt and change many of its structures and how …
- Please use this link to access the webinar; https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88653648989?pwd=RnJXTHpEU1k5M081QWE1RWJqZFVIdz09
- Please use this link to access the webinar; https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85854395500?pwd=MVFxbjBHR3AwK2oxWDYrM2dQYmZhdz09
- FEGGA was delighted with the support its recent Conference series has received. FEGGA reacted to the changing environment and hosted …
FEGGA to Host Two Seminar Sessions During Their Conference Series Programme in Supporting Greenkeeping with EducationSeminars will commence both days at 13.00hrs Central European Time. Access to the meetings can be made by using the …