Steiner & Partner Landschaftarchitektur is an experienced design and consulting firm, active both in Switzerland and internationally. We specialise in golf and environment and provide complete golf services according to the individual needs of the client and the golfer. These include master planning, design and construction of new golf developments, restoration and renovation of existing courses and personalised site management. Comprising both golf architects and environmental specialists, our team is actively engaged in many other areas of golf and environment including environmental impact reports, greenkeeper education, promotion of sustainable golf development, verification and consulting for GEO OnCourse and Legacy, and regenerative design.
We believe that an architect must understand three things to ensure good design: environment, maintenance and the game of golf. With this core philosophy in mind, we strive to create innovative ‘Swiss Quality’ design solutions in harmony with the environment.
Jan 25th, 20150 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Gleneagles will hold a unique position in golfing history when the biggest event in women’s golf concludes this weekend, by …
- Former St Andrews Links Trust Director of Greenkeeping Gordon Moir has accepted the nomination to become vice president of the …
- The European Tour and the Toro Company have extended their long-term partnership by four years, as the worldwide provider of …
- Not content to rest on its laurels after the success of hosting last year’s Ryder Cup, Le Golf National’s management …
- Major associations make commitment to deliver on core values of environmental stewardship, respect for culture and community, and use of …