Syngenta is a leading global R & D pesticide supplier with a specialist business unit dedicated to serving the needs of golf course managers by supplying a range of pesticides – insecticide, herbicide, fungicide and growth regulators – specifically designed for use as part of an integrated turf management programme. Syngenta is present globally including all the key turf markets including – Australia, Canada, Dubai, Ireland, Japan, South Africa, South Korea, United Kingdom, United States. Syngenta is committed to supporting sustainable golf turf programmes across Europe and maintains a high standard of stewardship regarding the application of its products and safety to the user and environment. Key brands being registered currently across Europe are BANNER MAXX, DACONIL, HERITAGE and PRIMO MAXX. Other key brands are BARICCADE; MERIDIAN and MONUMENT.
Apr 20th, 20160 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Kainuu Vocational College
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Twenty-one turf professionals from across the UK and Ireland have completed the 2020 Future Turf Managers Initiative (FTMI) at Jacobsen’s …
- 21 Greenkeeper Associations made the journey to Galway during the week-long FEGGA Conference. This FEGGA meeting also saw FEGGA host …
- Do you want a career in Golf Course Management? Careers in Golf Course Management have become increasingly popular and as …
- Through utilising our distinctive ‘4-Flag’, and by encouraging clubs and event organisers to fly this flag on the 4th hole …
- Each year John Deere, in association with the British & International Golf Greenkeepers Association and the Golf Course Superintendents Association …