Syngenta is a leading global R & D pesticide supplier with a specialist business unit dedicated to serving the needs of golf course managers by supplying a range of pesticides – insecticide, herbicide, fungicide and growth regulators – specifically designed for use as part of an integrated turf management programme. Syngenta is present globally including all the key turf markets including – Australia, Canada, Dubai, Ireland, Japan, South Africa, South Korea, United Kingdom, United States. Syngenta is committed to supporting sustainable golf turf programmes across Europe and maintains a high standard of stewardship regarding the application of its products and safety to the user and environment. Key brands being registered currently across Europe are BANNER MAXX, DACONIL, HERITAGE and PRIMO MAXX. Other key brands are BARICCADE; MERIDIAN and MONUMENT.
Apr 20th, 20160 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Following the launch of OnCourse Portugal, FEGGA took to the road to run workshops introducing the new translated version of …
- In 2018 STERF had 15 ongoing projects related to integrated pest management, sustainable water management, winter stress management, and multifunctional …
- Pinnacle of women’s golf launches sustainability plan to address climate and conserve biodiversity The organisers of the 2019 Solheim Cup …
- 22 Associations made the trip to Rome to engage in what was a very inspiring Conference, focusing on further development, …
- Members of FEGGA have been invited to become part of the Championship support team for the Evian Championship 2019. This …