Syngenta is a leading global R & D pesticide supplier with a specialist business unit dedicated to serving the needs of golf course managers by supplying a range of pesticides – insecticide, herbicide, fungicide and growth regulators – specifically designed for use as part of an integrated turf management programme. Syngenta is present globally including all the key turf markets including – Australia, Canada, Dubai, Ireland, Japan, South Africa, South Korea, United Kingdom, United States. Syngenta is committed to supporting sustainable golf turf programmes across Europe and maintains a high standard of stewardship regarding the application of its products and safety to the user and environment. Key brands being registered currently across Europe are BANNER MAXX, DACONIL, HERITAGE and PRIMO MAXX. Other key brands are BARICCADE; MERIDIAN and MONUMENT.
Apr 20th, 20160 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Curtis Tyrell filming preparations for the Open Championship from a Greenkeeping perspective and interviewed staff while filming the links.
- Royal Portrush Golf Club has successfully renewed its GEO Certified® status. This is golf’s most comprehensive and widely regarded sustainability …
- On 18-21 July 2019, The Open makes an historic return to Northern Ireland for the first time in 68 years …
- Photo supplied by the R&A – L-R) Anders Jacobson, co-founder and CEO of Blue, Tom Watson, Global Ambassador for The …
- Wentworth Club and John Deere Limited have announced a new, exclusive partnership for the supply of golf course maintenance equipment …