Syngenta is a leading global R & D pesticide supplier with a specialist business unit dedicated to serving the needs of golf course managers by supplying a range of pesticides – insecticide, herbicide, fungicide and growth regulators – specifically designed for use as part of an integrated turf management programme. Syngenta is present globally including all the key turf markets including – Australia, Canada, Dubai, Ireland, Japan, South Africa, South Korea, United Kingdom, United States. Syngenta is committed to supporting sustainable golf turf programmes across Europe and maintains a high standard of stewardship regarding the application of its products and safety to the user and environment. Key brands being registered currently across Europe are BANNER MAXX, DACONIL, HERITAGE and PRIMO MAXX. Other key brands are BARICCADE; MERIDIAN and MONUMENT.
Apr 20th, 20160 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Kainuu Vocational College
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- On 08.11.2019г. The Bulgarian Golf Greenkeepers Association held its Annual Conference for greenkeepers, groundsmen and landscaper contractors at “St. Sofia …
- Gleneagles will hold a unique position in golfing history when the biggest event in women’s golf concludes this weekend, by …
- Former St Andrews Links Trust Director of Greenkeeping Gordon Moir has accepted the nomination to become vice president of the …
- The European Tour and the Toro Company have extended their long-term partnership by four years, as the worldwide provider of …
- Not content to rest on its laurels after the success of hosting last year’s Ryder Cup, Le Golf National’s management …