The Toro Company was launched over 85 years ago to respond to a customer need. Over the years, the company has built its reputation on superior customer relationships and innovation, and today is a leader in every market it serves. Superior customer care and constant innovation remain the primary goals of the company today. The Toro Company helps customers care for and preserve the outdoor environment by creating and maintaining landscapes that are green, healthy, and safe, with superior, innovative, and environmentally sound products, services, and systems.
Toro provides precision equipment and irrigation systems to the landscape market, an integrated approach to landscape management that no other competitor in the industry can provide. Toro makes an extensive, quality line of maintenance equipment that includes mowers, aerators, sprayers, trimmers, blowers, compact utility loaders, and vehicles. Water management tools include high technology irrigation systems with computerized controllers, valves, sprinklers, micro-drip irrigation systems, and precision turf management.
Toro’s customers are a diverse group of caretakers for the outdoor environment. Golf course greenkeepers are Toro’s earliest customers, along with groundskeepers, sports field managers, landscape contractors, and homeowners. Many of these caretakers have been Toro customers for decades.
Finally, Toro believes its leadership and success bring with it a responsibility to give back to the industry and the communities it serves. A portion of every purchase is returned to communities and the turf industry through The Toro Foundation, community relations programmes, and the efforts of its operating divisions. The Toro Scholars Program helps build professionalism and tomorrow’s leaders by providing scholarships to young people throughout the outdoor landscape industry and the associations and schools that support it.
As Toro grows, it becomes more connected to its customers and the people it serves. Superior customer care and constant innovation define the Toro brand and drive its longevity and success. Toro, its employees, and its distribution channel partners are committed to one brand promise.
TORO HELPS YOU CARE FOR YOUR LANDSCAPES THE WAY YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT, BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE.
Apr 20th, 20160 comments
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Zehetbauer Fertigrasen
- Harradine Golf
- Frank Newberry
- Headland Amenity
- Harrogate, 17-19 January 2017 – At the Bigga Turf Management Exhibition (BTME) in Harrogate Melspring International B.V. has launched its …
- Under FEGGA‘s inspirational leadership, greenkeepers all over Europe have come together in a pledge for responsible and sustainable golf course …
- The seminar and the annual conference 2017 of the Czech greenkeepers association in Prague Term: 18. – 19. 1. 2017 …
- MEETING EXPECTATIONS 21st-24th February 2017 The 2017 FEGGA Conference to be held at the premier resort of Hotel Quinta da Marinha, set in …
- As part of a new research project, part funded by Syngenta, PhD student Kirsty Fraser (Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh), is seeking …