The Toro Company was launched over 85 years ago to respond to a customer need. Over the years, the company has built its reputation on superior customer relationships and innovation, and today is a leader in every market it serves. Superior customer care and constant innovation remain the primary goals of the company today. The Toro Company helps customers care for and preserve the outdoor environment by creating and maintaining landscapes that are green, healthy, and safe, with superior, innovative, and environmentally sound products, services, and systems.
Toro provides precision equipment and irrigation systems to the landscape market, an integrated approach to landscape management that no other competitor in the industry can provide. Toro makes an extensive, quality line of maintenance equipment that includes mowers, aerators, sprayers, trimmers, blowers, compact utility loaders, and vehicles. Water management tools include high technology irrigation systems with computerized controllers, valves, sprinklers, micro-drip irrigation systems, and precision turf management.
Toro’s customers are a diverse group of caretakers for the outdoor environment. Golf course greenkeepers are Toro’s earliest customers, along with groundskeepers, sports field managers, landscape contractors, and homeowners. Many of these caretakers have been Toro customers for decades.
Finally, Toro believes its leadership and success bring with it a responsibility to give back to the industry and the communities it serves. A portion of every purchase is returned to communities and the turf industry through The Toro Foundation, community relations programmes, and the efforts of its operating divisions. The Toro Scholars Program helps build professionalism and tomorrow’s leaders by providing scholarships to young people throughout the outdoor landscape industry and the associations and schools that support it.
As Toro grows, it becomes more connected to its customers and the people it serves. Superior customer care and constant innovation define the Toro brand and drive its longevity and success. Toro, its employees, and its distribution channel partners are committed to one brand promise.
TORO HELPS YOU CARE FOR YOUR LANDSCAPES THE WAY YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT, BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE.
Apr 20th, 20160 comments
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Melspring International B.V.
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Rain Bird Europe
- Kainuu Vocational College
- SRUC – Elmwood Campus
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- Following the launch of OnCourse Portugal, FEGGA took to the road to run workshops introducing the new translated version of …
- In 2018 STERF had 15 ongoing projects related to integrated pest management, sustainable water management, winter stress management, and multifunctional …
- Pinnacle of women’s golf launches sustainability plan to address climate and conserve biodiversity The organisers of the 2019 Solheim Cup …
- 22 Associations made the trip to Rome to engage in what was a very inspiring Conference, focusing on further development, …
- Members of FEGGA have been invited to become part of the Championship support team for the Evian Championship 2019. This …