The seminar and the annual conference 2017 of the Czech greenkeepers association in Prague
Term: 18. – 19. 1. 2017
Venue: Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Kamýcká 129, 165 00, Praha 6 – Suchdo
Accommodation: all attentents order on their own, student’s dormitory or hotel are available
Kamýcká 1280, 165 00, Praha 6 – Suchdol
430 Kč per person per night
500 m from the seminar hall, Suchdolské nám. 9, 165 00, Praha 6 – Suchdol
400 Kč per person per nigh in room for three breakfast included
500 Kč per person per night in double room breakfast included
900 Kč per person per night in single room breakfast included
Registration fee: 3500 Kč
Per Rasmussen (Denmark) ENG/CZESons of Golf-An exchange of experience in greenkeeping- to promote career and turf care in a sustainable manner
Jaroslav Záhora (CZ -MENDELU v Brně) CZE
The current state of knowledge of the interactions between the root, soil microorganisms, soil invertebrates and soil.
Martin Nilsson (Denmark) ENG/CZEPesticide Legislation in Denmark: A success story or worst case scenario?
Dalibor Procházka (ČGF) CZEThe news in the rules.
Gerhard Lung (Germany) GER/CZERasenkrankheiten, Schädlinge und Lästlinge auf Sportrasenflächen – Übersicht über die wichtigsten Schadpilze, Schädlinge und Lästlinge; Maßnahmen dagegen: Pflanzenschutzmitteleinsatz sowie Alternativen zu Pflanzenschutzmitteln.
Karel Šilhan (CZ) CZEThe greenkeepers path.
Bram Bertels (Netherlands) ENG/CZEThe Golf course development and management close to the nature.
Attendants registration 18.1. 2017 8,00 a.m.
Beginning of the lectures: 18.1. 2016 9,00 a.m.
Expected end of the lectures: 19.1. 2017 3,00 p.m.
For more information and sending of your application form, please use email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The seminar and the conference of CSG in Prague 2017
Name and surname:
- Jacobsen, a Textron Specialized Vehicles brand, has announced the renewal of its long standing global partnership to advance sustainability across …
- Tom Watson famously said of the Old Course at Ballybunion Golf Club in south-west Ireland: “It is a course you …
- The British & International Golf Greenkeepers Association will be opening its doors on Thursday 2 March to welcome representatives of …
- Over 400 golf club officials, golf course operators and developers attended two successful Sustainability in Golf seminars staged by The …
- t the recent FEGGA Conference held at the Quinta da Marinha in Portugal, FEGGA Members unanimously elected Kamil Pecenka as …