The seminar and the annual conference 2017 of the Czech greenkeepers association in Prague
Term: 18. – 19. 1. 2017
Venue: Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Kamýcká 129, 165 00, Praha 6 – Suchdo
Accommodation: all attentents order on their own, student’s dormitory or hotel are available
Kamýcká 1280, 165 00, Praha 6 – Suchdol
430 Kč per person per night
500 m from the seminar hall, Suchdolské nám. 9, 165 00, Praha 6 – Suchdol
400 Kč per person per nigh in room for three breakfast included
500 Kč per person per night in double room breakfast included
900 Kč per person per night in single room breakfast included
Registration fee: 3500 Kč
Per Rasmussen (Denmark) ENG/CZESons of Golf-An exchange of experience in greenkeeping- to promote career and turf care in a sustainable manner
Jaroslav Záhora (CZ -MENDELU v Brně) CZE
The current state of knowledge of the interactions between the root, soil microorganisms, soil invertebrates and soil.
Martin Nilsson (Denmark) ENG/CZEPesticide Legislation in Denmark: A success story or worst case scenario?
Dalibor Procházka (ČGF) CZEThe news in the rules.
Gerhard Lung (Germany) GER/CZERasenkrankheiten, Schädlinge und Lästlinge auf Sportrasenflächen – Übersicht über die wichtigsten Schadpilze, Schädlinge und Lästlinge; Maßnahmen dagegen: Pflanzenschutzmitteleinsatz sowie Alternativen zu Pflanzenschutzmitteln.
Karel Šilhan (CZ) CZEThe greenkeepers path.
Bram Bertels (Netherlands) ENG/CZEThe Golf course development and management close to the nature.
Attendants registration 18.1. 2017 8,00 a.m.
Beginning of the lectures: 18.1. 2016 9,00 a.m.
Expected end of the lectures: 19.1. 2017 3,00 p.m.
For more information and sending of your application form, please use email: email@example.com
The seminar and the conference of CSG in Prague 2017
Name and surname:
- For ambitious greenkeepers, the Toro Student Greenkeeper of the Year Awards can represent the culmination of years of hard work, …
- Education has to be the key to all associations and indeed greenkeepers in achieving the highest level of professionalism within …
- FEGGA recently went on the Road with the Bulgarian Greenkeepers Association in supporting education for their Groundsman members. The tour …
- The Ohio State Program 2012-2013 Just over five years ago I made the decision to start my career as a …
- Here James, Assistant Greenkeeper on the Brabazon Course at the Belfry shares his unique opportunity to experience two tournaments in England …