Belrobotics of Belgium is behind the very concept of robotised mowing, making it a reality back in 1990, some 30 years ago. Using the same principles, we later developed a golf ball-picking robot.
We are now a subsidiary of the Yamabiko Group, the owner of famous brands Echo, Shindaiwa and others, with our robots working by the thousands all over Europe and beyond, mowing-mulching golf courses, but also football fields, rugby, hippodromes, parks, manors…
Want to take a view? Just contact us and we will send you the details of a nearby equipped venue. Or, better still, ask us for a six-week, full-scale demo at your own venue and see for yourself the difference our unique floating cutting heads can make.
The benefits of Robot-mowing include:
1. Turf looks superb
2. At least 50% savings compared to conventional solutions
3. Day and night operation (ball-proof up to 200 km/h)
4. Optimised labour
5. Quiet operation
6. 90% less CO₂ emissions
Robotised ball-picking benefits
Our Ballpicker brings the opportunity to complete the automation process upstream, i.e. from range to technical room, on to ball dispenser. Our partners can also take care of drop pit and tubing installation.
Our ball-picking robots can handle an average of 15,000 balls per 24 hours.
For more information please contact:
Regional Sales Manager
Aug 30th, 20190 comments
- Rain Bird
- Game-changing innovations for golf courses
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- A new John Deere fleet will help meet the demands of maintaining surfaces used by some of the best players …
SUSPHOS-project: ‘Reduced phosphorus fertilization on golf courses: A comparison of three fertilizer recommendations for putting greens’ is now published in International Turfgrass Society Research Journal.As a FEGGA partner of the SUSPHOS-project: ‘Reduced phosphorus fertilization on golf courses: A comparison of three fertilizer recommendations for …
- Campey Turf Care Systems is one of world’s largest independent sports turf and ground care machinery suppliers, distributing innovative sports …
- A dramatic change of careers paid off for SRUC student Ben Matthews, after his tutors unanimously named him the winner …
- The British & International Golf Greenkeepers Association (BIGGA) has launched an industry-wide survey that will quantify information relating to a …