Frank Newberry is arguably the best in the world at what he does in the turfcare sector. He has been helping turfcare clients throughout the world to get better results from people for over 20 years.
As a trainer, performance consultant and conference speaker Frank has consistently achieved breakthrough results for his turfcare clients who include St Andrews Links Trust, Oxford University Sport and an ever growing number of membership associations around the world.
Typical assignments include transforming team morale and team performance, problem solving, building the confidence of new managers and overcoming the difficulties caused by poor communication.
Over the years Frank has helped hundreds of organisations to build the confidence and develop the essential communication skills of their key people, especially their golf course superintendents and their technical, maintenance and customer facing staff.
He is passionate about course managers getting the most out of their greens teams and clubhouse people getting the most out of their business relationships with their members and guests.
A conference favourite – Frank’s highly motivational ‘Upgrading Your Influence’ sessions have been captivating audiences in different countries for a number of years.
Frank also runs an intensive – customised for the individual – ‘Conference Speaker Masterclass’ for speakers wanting to take their presentations to the next level.
He also offers master classes in running meetings, improving the performance of individuals and teams, selection interviewing and increasing attendances at meetings (for membership associations).
If you want to get better results from your people get in touch with Frank Newberry on +44 1908 520202.
Apr 17th, 20190 comments
- Rain Bird
- Game-changing innovations for golf courses
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
One-in-three greenkeepers looking for work outside of golf – BIGGA releases results of major survey that details life at the UK’s golf facilities in 2022The British & International Golf Greenkeepers Association (BIGGA) has issued the results of a major industry survey, with some of …
- The new Syngenta Turf App now includes a host of added features to help with everyday turf management decisions and …
- In his first book, Gordon Moir, the author and former Director of Greenkeeping of St Andrews Links, tells the inside …
- The European Institute of Golf Course Architects (EIGCA) is taking the lead in putting climate change action on the world …
- Rain Bird has donated a number of Rain Bird 950 Series rotors, suitable nozzles and adaptors for irrigating the new …