SISGrass, award-winning hybrid pitch technology from SIS Pitches, is now available for golf and cricket surfaces.
Using our mobile and versatile SISGrass Universal machine, we are able to offer this innovation to the golf and cricket markets, for clubs facing challenges in maintaining uniform grass quality in high-wear areas such as tees and walkways.
Used at 6 out of 12 World Cup venues, SISGrass reinforces natural turf surfaces, by inserting synthetic fibres into the natural turf. Installed at St Andrews Links, The Vale Resort and more, SISGrass offers heightened playing hours, better playability and aids groundsmen with faster post-use recovery time.
Apr 17th, 20190 comments
- Game-changing innovations for golf courses
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- The British & International Golf Greenkeepers Association (BIGGA) has launched an industry-wide survey that will quantify information relating to a …
Rain Bird Appoints Golf Sales Specialist for Spain and Portugal and Regional Sales Manager Southwest EuropeTwo new recruits to Rain Bird Europe this spring are Julien Guigny (above) as Regional Sales Manager Southwest Europe and …
- Members of The Federation of European Golf Greenkeepers Association (FEGGA) travelled from 15 countries across the globe to check out …
- As the body representing European Greenkeeping, the Federation of European Golf Greenkeepers Association (FEGGA) deplores the actions of the state …
- I decided to write this article because maybe someone will be looking for an opportunity like me to develop their …