Driven by Innovation – Judged by Results.
These are not just words. This is how we run our business. TurfCare are constantly on the lookout for the latest innovation in products and technology and when we find something, we assess how it works, its reliability, and how it can be used to help turf managers deal with their daily challenges to produce and maintain their playing surfaces to the best possible standards.
While it may be easy to bring new products and ideas to the market, it is the results that these products produce is what we are measured by. We are the best at what we do, and we look after our people and the needs of our customers. We are a strong team that continue to grow, and we are slowly but steadily becoming the ‘go to’ people in our industry.
We are environmentally conscious, and we work hard to provide a secure and sustainable future for our staff, our customers, and our industry. We have links and partnerships with some of the most influential, knowledgeable and well known doctors and scientists in our industry. With these connections, we are able to provide the end user with up to date research, data and technical training / education in order to ensure that they get ‘best value’ for their purchases.
Our global connections, and also having offices in both Europe and the UK, enable us to service a wider spectrum of clients throughout a wider geographical area wherever possible.
Anyone can supply a bag or a can of fertilizer. It’s the ingredients, the research, the knowledge, and the technical support that makes all the difference. This is the ‘TurfCare factor’. TurfCare cares.
For further information, please contact:
Scott Nightingale – Business Development Manager & Technical Support.
Tel: 0044 (0)7903373019
May 27th, 20220 comments
- Rain Bird
- Game-changing innovations for golf courses
- Frank Newberry
- The Sportsturf Maintenance Company
- Suståne Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- Foley United
- Capillary Concrete™
- Club Car
- le golf national
- John Deere
- Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
- Campey Turf Care Systems
- Dennis SISIS
- Steiner & Partner
- Harradine Golf
- A new John Deere fleet will help meet the demands of maintaining surfaces used by some of the best players …
SUSPHOS-project: ‘Reduced phosphorus fertilization on golf courses: A comparison of three fertilizer recommendations for putting greens’ is now published in International Turfgrass Society Research Journal.As a FEGGA partner of the SUSPHOS-project: ‘Reduced phosphorus fertilization on golf courses: A comparison of three fertilizer recommendations for …
- Campey Turf Care Systems is one of world’s largest independent sports turf and ground care machinery suppliers, distributing innovative sports …
- A dramatic change of careers paid off for SRUC student Ben Matthews, after his tutors unanimously named him the winner …
- The British & International Golf Greenkeepers Association (BIGGA) has launched an industry-wide survey that will quantify information relating to a …